Enter the brickly #SummerMemories challenge and win!
For our first official building challenge, we want to take a trip down memory lane through summers past. Lazy days by the pool, early morning cartoons, biking around the neighborhood; Whatever summer means to you, build it with bricks and show it to us for your chance to win!
3 Grand Prize Winners will receive the LEGO Creator Expert set of their choice.
Plus, exclusive promotion on the brickly app and blog.
How to Enter:
- Download the brickly iOS app and post your entry with the tag #SummerMemories in the caption. (Android and web users, submit here).
- Describe your piece. The story behind the piece will be observed in judging.
- Post your entry to one or more forms of social media (flickr, Instagram, Reddit, etc.) and tag the @bricklyhq page. Audience reception is a factor in judging as well, so ask your friends to like, comment, and save your piece in the brickly app!
- Up to 5 entries per person.
- All ideas and creations must be original, new, and yours alone (pre-made constructions are accepted, as long as they are drastically modified).
- All model sizes, brick types, mods, and digital art are accepted and will be judged against each other. As long as it involves bricks it's fair game, so get creative!
- Must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
Your pieces will be judged on audience reception/engagement within the app, creativity, skill, storytelling, and aesthetic appeal.
Our 3 grand prize winners will be chosen by the following:
1 Pick by brickly Staff
1 Surprise Guest Judges’ Choice
1 People’s Choice (most likes on brickly post wins).
September 1st until October 1st.
Final submissions are due October 1st at 11:59 PM.
If you have any further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck, and happy building!